Friday, October 3, 2008

Best Cake From a Box

From Julie Edwards:

1 Cake Mix
1 Small box pudding
3 Eggs
1/2 Cup Oil
1/2 Cup Water
1 tsp vanilla

Mix ingredients together and add:
1 Cup Sour Cream

It's very thick but very moist and good.
Bake according to directions on box.

Combinations tried by others:

Strawberry Banana!
Strawberry Cake mix
Banana Cream Pudding
-Kristy Hatt

Chocolate Cheesecake
Chocolate Cake mix
Cheesecake Pudding

Pumpkin
So I am really into this pudding/cake combo thing. I tried a really
good one the other day. My kids do NOT like cake. All they do is lick
the frosting off. They all inhaled this one and wanted more. I
actually preferred it sans frosting:) It was Pumpkin Spice pudding (
seasonal by Jello) with a Butter Yellow cake mix. SOOOOOO good!!! I
will definitely be making this one again!

If you try any other combinations, we can add it to this list.

No comments: